Hello Pretties, I hope you are enjoying the blog as I have some great art that will soon be added to the existing stories. Kim has sent me her wonderful and very very arousing Bed and Breakfast, a story about a mother and son road trip through english countryside, while staying at the Pinehurst Guest House, I don't want to say anymore because it left me shocked!!
Sample:
'Now then', said the landlady in a semi-whisper as she closed the lounge door behind them, 'you've booked my "special service" and of course I must do whatever I can to help you. So far, all I've done is to place a few adult magazines in his room where I hope he'll find them. That should... er... help things along. Obviously I can give no guarantees of success but I understand completely your need to have Max in your room and for this to happen as naturally as possible, yes? What happens after that is yours to arrange. Discretion is actually the main part of the service I offer - I ask no questions and pay no heed, for example, to whatever sounds may come from your room...
At the mention of this, Joanne could feel her face flushing and she squirmed a little - but Sonia continued quite unconcernedly.
Also I'm working on images for Kim's In Bleak Midwinter. A story about a family facing internal issues that result in an unexpected event during a snowstorm that will forever change their relationship with each other.
Sample:
'Well, anyway, you were a real man.' Wendy meant every word and she leaned forward again, the words and their meaning still filling her head, to give him a supposed motherly kiss on the forehead. At the moment her head turned up towards him, he looked down again towards her... and for the second time that day their lips met.
This time, there was reluctance on both sides to finish the moment... to pull away. Wendy's head was still filled with thoughts of the muscular man who who had protected her and the obvious bulge on display in his weightlifting shorts earlier, framed by a background of lack of interest and neglect from her husband...
Kim's In Bleak Midwinter is an ultra hot erotica story that essentially sparked this site as it was the first piece of literature she sent me (it was also too hot for another site). It left me shocked to my core with the need to pleasure myself when I got to the end!
I will be working on putting some art for these two fine stories, so please stay tuned....
![]() |
| working drawing for one of Kim's stories. Can you guess one it will be for? |

No comments:
Post a Comment